The philosophy of Avondale Primary School is based on the premise that every student can attain high levels of academic achievement and be a responsible community member.
We aspire for students:
• to have an enthusiasm for learning
• to develop a broad and strong base of knowledge and skills
• to think and act with competence, objectivity and creativity
• through their experience of living in a learning community, show
respect and sensitivity to others
• to show a capacity to lead, to share and to co-operate with others • to accept responsibility and discipline
• to find reward in participating, doing our best.